The Stackajack Clevercrib is a stylish crib for a newborn baby. It can be adjusted to three different heights to suit you and has a convenient storage shelf for holding blankets, toys, nappies etc. Its compact design means it can easily fit alongside most parents’ beds. It requires a standard square-end crib mattress (not included). Once your baby outgrows the Clevercrib, you can turn it into a toddler table and two chairs in minutes. Or take it apart and store it flat for later use
- Suitable from birth to six months (Clevercrib).
- Suitable from one to five years (table and chairs). Note: the table can be used by children older than five years old, but will require a higher chair height.
- Easy to assemble – comes flat-packed and can be assembled in under 10 minutes, with no need for screwdriver, alan key or hammer.
- Every piece is reused to make the table and chairs – no need to purchase other parts.
- Painted wood finish, contemporary design, suits the decor of most homes.
- Adjustable to three heights in crib and table mode, to suit varied height of parents and children. Chair seats adjustable to two heights as the child grows (21cm to 26cm).
- Reversible tabletop.
- Handy, built-in storage shelf to hold blankets etc. as the crib or books etc. as the table.
- Choose a mattress to suit your needs. Crib dimensions fit standard size 89 x 39 cm mattresses (not included), widely available.
- Accessories available to personalise and customise the product. Handiholders are the first accessories available, more to come soon.
- Conversion kits available to get even more use from the Clevercrib. The Hichair Kit turns your crib into a highchair. More kits coming soon.
- Clean with mild soap and water, rinse well and dry.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Spills should be cleaned immediately.
- Do not use bleach acids or solvents.
- Colours may change if they are exposed to the sun.
- Timber is a natural material and can swell and contract depending on hot or cold conditions.
- If you find over time that your Clevercrib becomes difficult to assemble, apply some natural beeswax or similar to the areas to ease assembly.
- The nature of handmade, timber products is that there may be slight variations in the product.
- When not in use, take apart and store flat in original packaging or wrapped for protection from dust and humidity.
Clevercrib model number: SJ100-120/CCB1
Product dimensions, disassembled:
- Box size: 107.5cm x 57.5cm x 11cm
Product dimensions, assembled:
- Clever crib: L100cm x W46cm x adjustable height 74cm to 92cm
- Table: L100 cm x W46 cm x adjustable height 38cm to 56 cm
Product Weight: Fully assembled crib weighs 18kgs.
- Made of Birch plywood and meets FSC standards for responsible forestry
- Meets European formaldehyde emission standards
- Tested and complies with British and European safety standards; BS EN 1130-1:1997 BS EN 71-3:2013
Exclusively available at Mothercare Ireland or order direct via our website.