1. The Clevercrib for holding bottles, soothers, muslins or whatever you need to hand for your baby
2. The Hichair for holding cups, cutlery, wipes, toys and other bits and pieces
3. The Stackajack table for holding pencils, beakers, crayons, paint brushes and other small items
- Clean with mild soap and water, rinse well and dry.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Spills should be cleaned immediately.
- Do not use bleach acids or solvents.
- Colours may change if they are exposed to the sun.
- Timber is a natural material and can swell and contract depending on hot or cold conditions.
- The nature of handmade, timber products is that there may be slight variations in the product.
- Designed and made in Ireland
- Each pack contains two handiholders
- Made of Birch plywood and meets FSC standards for responsible forestry
- Meets European formaldehyde emission standards