The Stackajack Hichair kit contains five pieces that you can combine with the legs of the Clevercrib (sold separately), into a cute highchair which can be used from approximately six months to two years old.
You can put it together and take it apart in minutes, making it easy to clean, store, or take with you. It comes with a removable tray, allowing it to be used standalone or at the family dining table. Contains fixings for a safety harness (not included), use of which is recommended.
- For children from six months to two years old (approximately).
- Lightweight, transportable high chair. Weighs approximately 3kg.
- Removable tray.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to put together and take apart.
- Extends the use of the Stackajack Clevercrib. When your baby outgrows the Clevercrib at approximately six months, turn it into a high chair that he or she can use immediately.
- Accessories available. Handiholders can be clipped to the side of the chair to hold those bits and pieces that you need close-to-hand when feeding your chlld. More accessories coming soon.
- Clean with mild soap and water, rinse well and dry.
- Do not immerse in water. Spills should be cleaned immediately.
- Do not use bleach acids or solvents. Colours may change if they are exposed to the sun.
- Timber is a natural material and can swell and contract depending on hot or cold conditions.
- If you find over time that your Hichair becomes difficult to assemble, apply some natural beeswax or similar to the areas to ease assembly.
- The nature of handmade, timber products is that there may be slight variations in the product.
- When not in use, take apart and store flat in original packaging or wrapped for protection from dust and humidity.
- Designed and made in Ireland.
- Hichair Kit model number: SJ100-120/CCHCK1
- Product dimensions, disassembled: Box size: 59.5cm x 47.5cm x 6.5cm
- Product dimensions, assembled: Hichair: W46cm x D49cm x H83cm
- Product Weight: Fully assembled Hichair weighs 3kgs.
- Made of Birch plywood and meets FSC standards for responsible forestry
- Meets European formaldehyde emission standards
- Tested and complies with British and European safety standards; BS N 14988-1:2006 + A1:2012 BS EN 71-3:2013
Exclusively available at Mothercare Ireland or order direct via our website.